Friday, March 11, 2011

Retro Pin-up Look

hey :D
I decided to do this Pin-up Look.Pin up is what I would describe as my 'style'. well makeup style, I describe my fasion style as boho chic, or comfy. anyway on with the makeup. 
I actually didn't wear foundation etc. because it was kind of late but just do the best foundation routine for you but try and get a very airbrushed finish.
Products Used in order:
Gosh foundation primer
Catrice all round concealer pallet 
Rimmel match perfection foundation
applied with MAC 187
Cartice compact powder (nude beige)
peach blush 
Also applied with MAC 187
Colourworks off white eye shadow
Applied with MAC 224
Maybelline gel eyeliner in black
applied with brush supplied
Black eye shadow
Rimmel Lash max mascara
Rimmel 500 diva red lipstick

Start off with doing your foundation routine, I didn't put on makeup as it was kind of late, but try go for a very airbrushed finish and apply a peach blush(theres not one in this picture though)


Take and off white or light brown and put in in to the crease with a fluffy brush just to add some depth, applied it with the MAC 224 

 retro/pin up girls usually had really defined eyebrows but I didn't fill mine in because it looks ridiculous on me but if you want do it on yourself.

then apply a back eyeliner and wing it out

 then set it with a black eyeshadow
curl your lashes and apply your mascara, you can use false lashes too if you want 
use a  red lipstick and apply it with your finger in a patting motion so you can get the matte look (apply gloss over it if you want)

and guess what ? your done :) I hope this was some what helpful lots of love, nicola xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I have given you a Blog Award on my blog. Keep up the good work and follow me back!

    http://youngnposh.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-second-time.html

    This is the link.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I adore your blog, and I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) If you want to accept it you can go check out my post on my blog. Thank you for your time, and happy blogging<3

    ReplyDelete