Sunday, December 5, 2010

Favourite Lush Products

I LOVE LUSH. Even though the prices are ridiculous I love the quality and the results you get afterwards. Now Im going to share with you some of my favourite ones...
1. Celestial moisturiser;
   I use this product every morning and night and I just love it! I have very dry skin and this moisturiser is very thick so if your skin is oily, dont use it! haha
Link... http://www.lush.co.uk/products/skincare/face/moisturiser/celestial_48.html
I also love Lemony flutter, cuticle butter. Its really creamy and moisturising I put it on every night before I sleep. It smells like lemons, and i kind of citrus smell. I love this product.
I also really like there face exfoliate called angels on bare skin. It wipes out all the dirt in your skin and leaves it looking clean, soft and fresh. I unfortunately have none of this product left but I will definitely be buying more!
I'm not really someone to take many baths but when I was younger my mam used to always buy me this bath bomb, I used to love it! 

Thats it, Hope you enjoyed, 
Carla.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment