Sunday, November 28, 2010

HAUL TIME!

Hey :D I went shopping for my winter clothes the other day so heres my haul;
Starting with forever21:
                                                       A pretty flower top :P
   Pennys/Primark:
                                                        A wooly cream jumper:                                                    
                                                 My new favourite mittens EVER !
                                                       A warm grey dress:

                                                      Another grey dress :
                                                      A gorgeous wooly coat :
                                                 An all round scarf:
                                                  A cute bird cage necklace:
 Schuh:
                                           These fluffy cream/tan boots, that I love!
 Bershka:
                                                  This Christmas jumper:
       And finaly my bargain piece for only €20 in River Island, these pretty brown trousers:

I hope you enjoyed this haul, ha :) I will have more blogs like this up soon, cya then!
Carla.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment