Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Morning Facial Routine

Every morning these are the products I put on my face I first start by applying Clean Start Wash Off Cleanser. This product makes my skin really soft and looking really clean! It is targeted at teenagers with acne. I dont think I have extremely bad acne but it has certainly helped.
This product is available in Beauty Salons I dont think you can but it in chemists/drugstores. I first dampen my hands and take two pea size amounts and put it at the tips of my fingers. I then rub it between my fingers to lather it up! After that I rub it all over my face and wash it off with a square piece of cotton wool. After I have dryed my face I take Lush's Celestial moisturiser. It smells of almonds, fortunatley I love that smell! I absolutley love this moisturiser! I have very dry skin and the texture of this moisturiser is very creamy. After a few hours the moisturiser does still be on face keep it moisturised!
After this I but on concealer onto any places that I dont want to be seen! ha! I use rimmel hide the blemish concealer in ivory.
Then I put mascara on my top and lower lashes I use NYC Curling mascara. I really like this mascara I would definitley recomment it!
I then put Marks & Spencers lip butter on my lips!
So thats it! Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment