Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Vaseline V's Lip Butter?

As we all know Vaseline is a major brand name and product in the world. It is an international product that is hugely popular in the majority of the countries. It can be used for many different things; but the main use for it is for your lips.

As you can see here this is the Vaseline Lip therapy collection. The brand has gotten so big! they have brought out new products such as; Vaseline lip therapy with Aloe Vera, Vaseline Lip therapy with rose and almond oil and only recently the Vaseline Lip therapy with s.p.f. 15 sun protection! 
Personally , I love Vaseline Lip Therapy products they give my lips a nice shine and if I ever have chapped lips, I just put some on and I'm cured! But recently I went to the shop/store called Mark & Spencer. I have always loved Marks & Spencer's Body products but I had never tried any of there makeup or lip products? When I saw them I immediately was amazed! So I picked up there product called Passion Fruit Lip Butter. When I went home I put it on my lips straight away. It instanley gave a shine to my lips! After 3 hours the lip butter was still on my lips but with Vaseline Lip Therapy I found after less then an hour it had been removed. The Lip butter is available in different scents my personal favourite is manderin. It a lovely citris smell and taste.
Overall, I prefare Marks & Spencers Lip Butter I prefare the texture and scent. But I would still highly recommend Vaseline as I would use this to unchap my lips instead of the lip butter:)



No comments:

Post a Comment